I’ve been tagged by Di of Designers’ Block and Imelda. At first I thought I was pretty normal and have nothing to write, but whilst thinking about it there are still lots of weird skeletons in the closet, here goes:
- I am scared of all fluffy animals close-up especially cats and dogs, although I think they are cute from a distance I don’t like touching them.
- When I am concentrating on something, and you start talking to me or walk in without first letting me know, I would scream-very loud!
- I don’t like sitting on soft cushions/pillows, it feels weird.
- I have a father who is a chef and a mother who used to be a seamstress, I picked up non of the good genes (not proud of this one).
- My brain is still adjusting to the new year, I am still writing 2006 and more recently 1997 : )
- I am a picture book person, it takes me a long time to finish a novel.